Friday, August 23, 2013

my school

I'm a student of shree Himalaya Secondary School.It lies in Gandaki zone. It is in Syangja district. My village name is Taksar Asmati. It is among a  most beautiful  beautiful village covered with thick forest.
      Currently I  am studying in class 10.There are 40 students in my class. Overall thes re are 350 students are studying here grade one upto 10. There are 40 teacher staffs servicing in this school. Our school is located in a very beautiful place. But no transport facility is available. So it is called a remote area. People are not so educated. Population of this vdc is not so crowd. Means very less population. 
         There are 40 students in my class. It is a government school. All  of the facilities are provided by government. I like my school very much as well as I like my class  too. my all friends are are very intimate. They are helpful too. Every students of my class can share their problems inside the classroom. Teacher csaon the spot of the students.  Thats why students of this school are very competitive. Every year the result of SLC is very good. The pass % every year is above 90. This year also there is a tough competition among students. We hope all can pass SLC securing good marks.

No comments:

Post a Comment